Thursday, November 1, 2007

Coming out of the Slump

Ok.. so I'm feeling better. I don't know exactly why I was feeling depressed. I think I was just having one of those weeks. (and it wasn't pms .. ? ) but.. I'm feeling better.
I want to thank all of my friends for being so attentive to my feelings. You helped a great deal by talking me thru it. Thanks Cindy for going to the movies with me last night :) I had a great time, and it was nice to get out of the house and do something fun.
Thanks Roxanna and Shannon for calling me and talking to me.. Shannon - Thanks for giving me the pep talk on how to pick up a man.. I'm going on a dating site called "plenty of fish" . it is a free site and non-religious based. I'm excited!!!

Wish me luck on the dating scene :)

2 comments:

CindyLou said...

You should also check out OKCupid.com, there's lots of fun quizzes and stuff! Who wouldn't like that?

Jenn M said...

how fun :)

I'm going to DC tonight with Sarah.. yay! Maybe I can pick up a business man.. althugh, I'm completely in love with Sid ..