Monday, November 5, 2007

First Night on The Site

Ok.. so yesterday I signed up for my dating site. WWW.plentyoffish.com

I have mixed feelings about online dating. I just immediately assume that people are creepy or just looking to get laid. However, to my surprise there were actually a lot of interesting people on the site. (plus, I'm on the site and I don't consider myself creepy)!!!

The site matches you with guys that you may be compatible with. Most of the guys tend to live in Arlington, Springfield or DC. Almost all of these men are city business men with no time for dating.. I've also met a guy on there who is deaf..I would have no problem with that. To me, communication isn't always about talking anyhow.. so, I'm excited and optimistic.

What I like most about the site is that you pretty much get all of the awkward questions out of the way by creating a profile. This profile answers questions like..

have you ever been married, do you have kids, do you use drugs, do you want kids.. and I'm not saying that people don't lie.. I'm sure some of them do, but for the most part everyone seems to be honest.

I'll keep you posted on the dates.. we will see if they just come flying in. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome...I'm so excited for you...

Shannon

Roxanna said...

That sounds pretty cool