Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Vet Visit

Ok..so I took Charlie to his 1st Vet appointment. Everything went really well.. Vet says hes in tip top shape.. no diseases.. no problems.. . but there is 1 thing I'm really upset about. The dog has the sharpest teeth.. like a parauna.. and he likes to jump and bite (not harmful but playful). So.. I was just "assuming" that he was going to loose those little sharp teeth and grow some real MANLY DOG teeth. Vet opens his mouth and says.. well.. hes doing well he only has a couple more baby teeth to lose. SHOCKED... WHAT? YOUR SERIOUS? Those are his adult teeth? NO NO NO... You don't understand Doc.. they are sharp like thorns.. I get a giggle from the vet and a .. "just expect him to lose only 1 or 2 more teeth.. the fang teeth" Like.. its cool the dog can eat you alive while your trying to sleep. I can't discipline him yet, hes too cute. What do I do?

3 comments:

CindyLou said...

first thing you do is remove the fat picture of me from your blog.

Retainer Girl said...

Charlie is sooo cute! Talk to Elisa about how to discipline him. She's the All Animals Whisperer.

Jenn M said...

I'm not removing the picture. You take a better picture of us and I will put it up. That is the only picture I have SUCKER!!!