Thursday, June 19, 2008

This really is a Ramble

I haven't written on this blog in a while.. and I have about 30 minutes to waste before I go home from work. So.. here goes

Likes: I love my family, Friday night dinner nights with my friends, vegetarian cooking on Tuesdays with Cindy, holding baby Kendall, my puppy Charlie, watching movies with my sister on random Monday nights, my apartment, my bed, law & order reruns, daisies, the lunch table at work, cold leftover mac n cheese, spicy hot foods, my hybrid car these days, laying at the pool at the hotel at the beach, flip flops, getting pedicures, massages, wearing pajamas, jeans and tshirts, the sound of my moms voice after a long weekend away, my dads cooking, pregnant women, chocolate chip cookie cakes, kit kat blizzards, cookouts, smoothies, neclaces, cooking, arbor mist wine, diet pepsi, snow, perfume, the feeling right after I've cleaned the apartment, candles, movies, music, my couch, my blanket, my wine glasses given to me as a housewarming gift from my aunt, I love puppies, the color green, new recipes, my cell phone, my job, fresh black ink, weddings, stars, swimming, waking up early saturday mornings, long walks right as the sun is going down, my boyfriend, budlight, mojitos, telephone calls to my bff Terri in WV, thunderstorms, going back to WV my hometown to visit, and the kisses I get from my puppy charlie in the mornings.

Dislikes: motorcycles, getting IN the ocean, rides that go round and round, razor burn, the fact that I chew my nails, chocolate ice cream, needles, my moms pessimism, my dads sarcasm, the fact I always speak my mind without thinking, fake plants, price of gas, my dresser and nightstand, people taking my stories out of context, people who constantly get knocked up and can't take care of their kids while there are loving people out there who can't have kids, people who have to drive all the way to the very end of the on-ramp of the interstate even if I've left a large gap for them to get over, the smell of fish food, hard core rap, the sound of my alarm, Katherine Zeta Jones and Brad Pitt, traffic on my way home from work, any weather over 100 degrees, having a crappy metabolism, kids in the pool, waking up 10 minutes before your alarm goes off, bathing suits, druggies, and when my car fucks up.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

way to lay it all out on the table, lol. I bet that felt good! :)