Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stop Feeling Sorry For Yourself!

So.. It's been about a week since my last post.. The Quarter life Crisis. I bought a book.. haven't read a single sentence in the book. I decided to make a move and actually DO something with myself instead of sitting around feeling miserable. I joined the gym.
I didn't realize how bored I was just sitting around my house watching tv. I mean.. I am definitely running behind on my laundry but I feel awesome. I spend about 1 and a half hours at the gym every night. I joined Saturday.. the only day I haven't gone is Sunday.. which I slept all day with my boyfriend.. nice, awesome, relaxing. Oh.. wait, I woke up long enough to eat some pizza HA.
Either way.. I plan on reading the book and getting my shit together.
Thanks guys for the support.. I really appreciate it :)

1 comment:

Retainer Girl said...

I'm proud of you! I've realized (the hard way of course) that when I'm upset, frustrated, depressed, or feeling negative in general that the act of doing something--anything--helps me so much. I wash dishes, I clean my room, I do laundry, I make (and eat) brownies, etc. Even just a small activity makes me feel so much better. It's weird...