Wednesday, August 20, 2008

School.. School.. I like School

School starts Monday. I'm really REALLY excited. I know it sounds completely lame considering I'm 27 years old and I should've graduated ancient years ago.. but I'm really excited.
Although........... I got my humanities book in the mail the other day. Gag me with a spoon it's about the most boring book I've ever seen, well other than the western civilization book that I had back in high school. I was thinking.. humanities, hmm... I'll learn about cultures and it will be very similar to sociology, which I loved in college. Not nearly cool in comparison at all, I see a lot of structural designs and geographical stuff going on in that book. Not cool. I hate history. My work pays for 100% of my classes if I make over a C though.. so I'm going to learn to love it.

I start Monday. Can't wait.

1 comment:

Retainer Girl said...

That is so awesome! Don't feel embarrassed: at my company, two of my coworkers (who are in their 30s and 40s) are just now obtaining their B.A.s. And one of our IT guys only has an associates.

It doesn't matter, as long as you're having fun and learning!

(I'm totally jealous about your reimbursement. 100% is sweet!)