Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year

Ok, so it is 8 days past the new year but it is never too late.

Things are going about the same for me. Still working in dc and hating the commute. My boyfriend and I are still together and still going with our long distance relationship. My sister stills lives with me. My mom is out of the hospital and back on her feet feeling good. Little Charlie is growing and he's finally house trained!!! (about time) and thats about it.

I started writing on my other blog too. Death by Cheeseburgers.. I started weight watchers online. I started Monday (5th) so today is my 4th day on the program. So far so good. It's really helpful to have something to track my food and to help me eat the right stuff and the right amount. I was in the habit of eating fast food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.. conveinance since I get home late from work. I also started working out. Actually using the gym membership that I signed up for in July.

So.. thats about it. Hope everyone had a good new year.

1 comment:

CindyLou said...

You should start writing in this more often you hobag!