Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Your a hobag

Cindy called me a hobag and told me to write more on this blog. The only problem is that I never have anything exciting and cool to write about. I don't have kids, I'm not married, I haven't moved, I haven't changed jobs, I go home and really don't do much of anything during the week due to my commute.
But.. I'm going to write something anyways.
Here's a tid bit about me that maybe no one knows..
1. I started weight watchers (which if you read my blog you already know that) .. but what you don't know is that I had 2 pieces of ham and pineapple thin crust pizza from Pizza Hut last night. It rocked and it was only 4 points per slice!
2. I worked out on Sunday and I got on the treadmill (dehydrated from drinking beer the night before) and I did some running and walking and what not. I got off the treadmill and got some tunnel vision and almost passed out. Now I'm scared to work out!
3. I have a 4 day weekend coming up due to the MLK and the Inauguration. Today, I rode past the National Park and saw the longest line of portable toilets I've ever seen in my entire life. Theres going to be a lot of shit going on there (literally)!
4. I love my dog.
5. I hate cold weather and absolutely can not wait for Spring to arrive. I stepped onto my parking lot the other day and luckily I had on flats... I would have eaten pavement.
6. I lost 3 pounds last week. It was the most exciting moment on the scale I've had in years.
7. I'm planning a cruise for me and the man in June.. maybe July. I want to go somewhere warm and beachy.
8. I got a massage from Olivia on Saturday at 9:30 am. I went home and slept until 2. She knocked me out Mike Tyson style. It was amazing!
9. I also went to lynchburg. It rained and it was nasty.. but at least I got to see my boyfriend.
10. I'm getting ready to write on my other blog. The weight loss blog, which I have now made available for everyone to view.

No comments: