Friday, June 12, 2009

Drs appointment

I went to the Dr. on Tuesday for my anxiety / stress.

I got my blood taken - which I HATE to do. They tested my thyroid and that came back normal.
The dr put me on Celexa which is an antidepressent. I'm also sick so he put me on Allegra.

I didn't think that the Celexa was supposed to work right away because I was told it could take 2 - 3 weeks and then I still probably wouldn't feel a difference.

I already feel a difference.

I maybe don't so much mentally, but I must have had a lot of physical symptoms associated with stress.

I dont have headaches or pain behind my eyes, my hands aren't sweaty, I sleep at night and I feel incredibly calm and relaxed. Kind of like an "i dont give a shit" attitude.

Is it normal for meds to work that fast?

1 comment:

Roxanna said...

I am glad that you are feeling better.