Monday, May 18, 2009

As I look back

on being 27, I realize that nothing has changed. I don't feel older! yay!

I turned 28 on Saturday.

I hope to make this year a great year... 5 changes I plan to make this year

1. Work out and lose weight (of course, that is always a change I plan)
2. Spend more time going out and being young while I can
3. Stop taking myself so seriously - spend that extra 50 bucks on that dress I want
4. Read more books
5. Start cooking again


AND.. I'm IN my new townhouse!!! It's definitely in the ghetto, but it is a beautiful ghetto. I love it and I love being home!

4 comments:

Roxanna said...

Hey old lady sounds like you have so pretty fun goals... btw I loved your new townhouse...

CindyLou said...

You are OLD!

Retainer Girl said...

Happy birthday and congratulations on the move!

Anonymous said...

Hey those goals sound like fun!
Your townhouse rocks!
Yes you are old! Ha

Shannon M.