Wednesday, May 21, 2008

1 Tequila, 2 Tequila, 3 Tequila.. OH NO

Ok so I think I've finally recovered from my birthday. Um.. lets just say I think I had about 8 beers, half of the strongest mojito ever made and about 5 shots. Thats half of my age in drinks.. YUK!!
From my understanding.. I pretty much behaved myself. I remember most.. but some things are a little blurry.. so I figured I'd share my "intoxifying experience" is that a word.. LOL

Ok.. so first off, lets start with my boyfriend. I don't do PDA.. unless I'm drinking. His friend has pictures of us making out at the table. (NOT my style)

2nd - I have pictures on my cell phone of Shannon M and I.. um, don't remember them.. and I took them!!! HA

3rd - my cousin had a girl with him that supposedly I did not like. She came over and said.. happy birthday. I looked at my cousin and pointed to the girl (who was directly in front of me) and said.. Um, NO.. I don't like her! (as if I had met her before.. ha) Luckily I didn't get my ASS KICKED!!!

4th - let me tell you about some fun stuff. So Dave and I got to my apartment and laid down.. did a little make out until I had to sleep sitting up to avoid the pukage. However, still didn't avoid the puke. I was heading towards the fridge to get some water.. and yep.. sure enough.. puked in my kitchen sink.


Question is..... did I have fun? YES.. I had a fucking blast!!! I know I can still party like I'm 21.. although I'm now 27. I just entered my late 20's acting like a jackass.. priceless ~ ~ ! ! !

No comments: