Thursday, May 15, 2008

Read .. ONLY.. if you are able to think like a 10 year old!!

So my sister and I were having a very intellectual sp? conversation last night. Keep in mind.. tomorrow I will be 27 years old and my sister is 22 years old. We were talking about the word "POOP". Yes, thats right.. if you don't think your mind can stoop to a 10 year olds.. please don't read any further.

So.. my sister says to me.. with the most serious face. I wonder who came up with the word.. POOP. Like, it is such a strange word. So.. me being right brained and creative said.. well, personally I think that it was meant to be spelled "ploop" like the sound it makes when it hits the water. (again, still serious).. but I think that someone accidentally left out the l. Then.... giggles. We laughed until we cried.

Now I'm curious though.. where does that word come from? I don't really know if googling the word "poop" is going to get me the results I'm looking for. Any thoughts on that so strange interesting word?

HA :)

3 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

I believe this page says it all!

http://www.heptune.com/poop.html

Jenn M said...

Olivia.. I almost peed my pants at work. You DEF. answered my question.. but I think I found the most hilarious website I've ever seen. :) LOL

Retainer Girl said...

Olivia and I have many such serious conversations. Also, I take "Grey's Anatomy" VERY seriously, even though, yes, I know, it is not real.