Friday, May 23, 2008

Stole from ERIN

ABC

A. Attached or Single- attached

B. Best Friend(s)- Terri from WV (my childhood friend since 1st grade) my sister obviously, Shannon M., Roxanna and Cindy

C. Cake or Pie- Cherry or Apple pie

D. Day of Choice- Friday (starting at like 3:30 pm)

E. Essential Item- cell phone

F. Flavor of Ice Cream- chocolate chip cookie dough

G. Gummy Bears or Worms- neither

H. Hometown- Charleston, WV

I. Indulgences- greasy food and beer

J. January or July- July

K. Kids- hopefully by 30

L. Last movie I saw in a theater- chronicles of narnia

(M is Missing in Action)

N. Number of siblings- 1 sister (younger)

O. Oranges or Apples- apples

P. Phobias or Fears- needles, riding in cars with other people driving (i hate it)

Q. Quote- "Oh my God.. thats so 80's. You might as well just go out and buy yourself a transam" - White chicks

R. Reasons to smile- Life, love, freedom

S. Season- Spring or summer

T. Tag 4- Cindy, Roxanna, Lisa, Katherine (if she hasn't already done it by now)

U. Unknown fact about me- I have a molar missing. I got it pulled a year ago.

V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- I love animals.. but I have to eat meat.

W. Worst Habit- pulling out my eyelashes when I am stressed (Erin.. i do this too). I'm going to have to say biting my nails though. Disgusting!!

X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- none

Y. Your favorite Food- mac n cheese, fried chicken, chili

Z. Zodiac- Taurus

No comments: