Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Question and Answer

I go to Suntrust tonight and talk with my loan officer. We are doing a "question and answer" sit down so he can explain my loan in detail and answer any questions I might have.

For those homeowners (especially first time homeowners)

I'd like to know what you would have done different with your loan if you could have.
What questions I should ask.
What mistakes you think you made that I could avoid :)
and what positive things you've gotten / done that I could use as guidance.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I dont have any advice, I just wanted to say that i think its awesome that youre doing this on your own. I am back in the fredericksburg area (its a long story) so if you ever want to get together and grab a drink or something let me know. :) Good luck with your house search!!

Jenn M said...

you will have to email me. I hope everything is ok!!!