Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Step by Step.. ooh baby.....

Step 1: I signed up for classes at Germanna
Step 2: I get my clearance tomorrow
Step 3: Just 3 more weeks til my sis gets home
Step 4: I text messaged my roommate today to see if my sister could move in may 1st (our lease ends May 31st) and since she isn't living there I'm hoping she will be cool and save herself 500 bucks. "we'll just have to wait and see on this one"


So.. I'm walking the steps to my goals in life.. and I'm damn fucking excited!!

6 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

You go gurl!!!

Lisa said...

that is so exciting!! And btw, thanks for getting NKOTB stuck in my head. Poor Addison will have to listen to me sing it for the rest of the day!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Also I have to say that NKTOB rocks...

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Oops..I meant NKOTB...hey it's late and I can't type!

Retainer Girl said...

You are kickin' ass and takin' names!

Dark Fury said...

Way to be! Can I just tell you how funny it is that your blog has a "content warning"? Saucy!