Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm annoyed

I'm annoyed at a lot of things right now. I think most of it is due to being sick, but still.
I'm going to just list things I wish I could change...

My stupid commute
My hours at work
Hours of operation at Emergency Clinics (why do they close at 7)
My health insurance for only covering 1 Emergency Clinic - in Garrisonville that closes at 7!
The 2 other admins that work with me, because no one will cover my shift
My boss for not allowing someone from another office cover my shift
My boss for just asking me to staple papers together, I believe I'm smarter than that
I brought soup for lunch today and don't want to eat it
Mcdonalds being a skip and a jump away from my office downstairs
My boyfriend being so far away, he is supposed to be comforting me when I'm sick
The fact I can't hang out with my friends because of my stupid hours at work.
I'm too old to ask my mom to take care of me (but I SO want her to)
My period, which seems to never want to go away (even though I take yaz for a shorter one)
Chicken salad sandwiches for having mayonnaise
Mayonnaise for having so much fat but being so yummy
I hate that I want a chicken salad sandwich
I hate the old lady I work with - she stands over me
I hate that the old lady is 70 and I feel guilty for hating her
BEING SICK
The metro because I have to stand 25 minutes on my ride home, and I'm not tall enough to hold the stupid bar that helps you maintain stability
Being too short to hold the stupid bar that helps you maintain stability
People who get in your food to see what you are eating. (although, I think I may be bad about it myself)
Bosses who see that you are eating, yet still come bother you with tasks
Shredded lettuce on sandwiches - none of the lettuce stays on it is dumb
People who don't understand personal space
People who ask you for a chip (when your not best friends) and put their hand in your bag, knowing you are sick

Anyhow, for now I think that does it. I'm sure I'll think of more stuff.

Sick = Angry

1 comment:

CindyLou said...

Someone is having a bad day!