Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Octuplets for Jolie .. I mean....


So what is up with the Octuplet lady? First, I'd like to say.. damn, she looks great for just having 8 babies. Next, I'd like to mention that it really looks as if she's had some surgery on her lips. Now, before I put my foot in my mouth, are those lips real? Were those lips part of her raid disaster in 1999? Or, did she get some fat put in them? If it is the latter of the 3, where in the hell is this lady coming up with all of this money??
I did a little bit of research on In Vitro and the average cost is around 13,000 dollars just for the procedure. This doesn't include lab tests, drugs and checkups etc. If this lady was a single (unemployed) mother, how in the WORLD did she afford in vitro twice? I know she said that she saved money from her past job because she wanted to have kids, but after her first in vitro.. shouldn't she be out of money?
Why is her mother allowing her to do this? She does live with her mom, right? I have 1 dog and my mom has already told me (even though I don't live with her) that I'm not allowed to get anymore dogs. My Charlie is a handful.. and he is just a dog!! Why wouldn't her mother put her foot down and say, "look here, your not making this mistake again" Who in the hell wants 13 brothers and sisters? How does she expect to give all of these children everything they need? What is she going to do when "holding them" and loving them isn't enough? Has she gotten health insurance for all of these babies? I really think she knows that Oprah, Tyra, Maury, and the government will help her with the costs and feedings of these babies.

I don't know.. I just think she is stupid and she shouldn't have anymore kids.

Oh, and I really want to see her stomach. What does an 8 baby stomach look like? I've google imaged and I can't find one picture.

No comments: