Thursday, February 12, 2009

Which path to take?

I'm at the Crossroads

Do I...

Rent again for another year, so that I can support the possibility that Dave might propose to me in a year and I might move to Lynchburg.

Or do I...

Focus on my job and myself and buy a house in May, which would be really difficult for me if Dave were to propose to me.


It's like choosing love or money. I've been down the road that offered love and it turned out to be a dead end. BUT, I can't compare my current relationship to my past relationship.

I'm stuck and starting to worry myself into a mess

3 comments:

CindyLou said...

You can't live your life for a man, you gotta do what you gotta do and whatever happens with dave happens. why is it only you that has to make the choice to move? you have the better job, he should move up here to be with you!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Cindy. I think you should buy a house and whatever happens with Dave happens and you cross that bridge when you get to it. Besides you could rent your house out. But I don't want you to move to Lynchburg! Dave can come here! :)

Shannon M.

girlysmack said...

I am wholeheartedly in the same camp as these two. :)

A house is an awesome investment and an incredible achievement. Go for it. A year is a long time. Who knows what will happen in your life or the economy or the housing market. Do it. Do it. Do it.

Good luck!