Thursday, February 19, 2009

My sister needs a job!

My sister is looking for a part time, evening shift position. It doesn't have to pay a lot of money. She's in class at Mary Washington during the day and needs some spending money.

Any ideas?

We tried to get her a job at Geico, and they were going to hire her. However, she would have to do 3 months of daytime training. That is not possible for her, due to her college classes.

Someone help, please! She lives with me and I really do not want to pay her bills!!

1 comment:

BlondeJustice said...

Hey Jenn! I don't have any leads for your sis but I did just read your book post. If you haven't already try Janet Evanovich's stephanie plum novels. They are hysterical. :D And quick read too.

If you want something a bit more smutty and possibly disturbing try Laurell K. Hamilton and Charlaine Harris. Both great authors.