Wednesday, September 19, 2007

FRIENDS

I want to dedicate this post to my world of friends. Each of them are different and have helped me through hard times.

I'll start with Terri - who has been my friend the longest. This girl and I met at a bus stop in 1st grade. We have remained best friends through everything. I moved when I was 15 years old.. 6 hours away from this girl and we are still best friends. I visit her about 3 or 4 times a year. (Really, I just use WV as my vacation spot). Either way, Terri is the type of friend where we can sit in a room quietly watching a movie.. not having to say a word and it is by far the most peaceful time. We are complete opposites but yet we are soul mates. I miss her dearly everyday.

Next - I'll move on to Roxanna... (since I met her first Shannon). Roxanna was one of my first friends when moving to Fredericksburg. We had math and P.E. together. I remember a lot about Roxanna.. like, I always thought it was completely strange that she shaved the bottom of her head ... but getting to know her better.. I understood that the girl just has too much damn hair. I know that when Roxanna is unhappy.. she will walk her ass home! LOL!!! I also have come to realize that this is Roxanna's strong point - she ain't puttin up with no BULL. Roxanna is supportive in everything I've done. She leads me in the right direction by telling me the truth.. like, Jenn.. I hate that outfit. I also love Roxanna's independence and ability to drive us around DC and make crazy plans for us. (DC Party Bus is all I have to say about that). She has fantastic sense of style and is AWESOME with putting on makeup. She helped me a lot during my breakup by taking me places.. and having cute boys dance on me:) She is a best friend for sure.

Shannon - Shannon is the mother of us all. I like talking to Shannon because she is comforting to me. She always has something positive to say about everything. (even if she isn't feeling so great herself). She is caring and compassionate and absolutely loves her friends. I trust her dearly and her opinions on boys.. lol. Shannon and I go way back to Nelly in the truck going diggin.. to shoving leaves down her throat on her birthday. LOL. Shannon is shy and innocent (but completely NOT)... but it amazes me how much she loves her family and her friends. I know that Shannon will always be there for me.. no matter what I've done. She has talked me through some dangerous and crazy shit I've done.. and Shannon was there for most of my regrets and we are able to laugh about this together. She is a best friend for sure.

Cindy - Cindy is my crazy friend. Yep, you heard me.. my crazy friend. Cindy is the friend who is ALWAYS up for anything. I could call her at 1 am (only on a weekend) and say.. Cindy, Iwant to go visit whoever.. and she will say.. ok, you driving or am I? lol. She is the most honest friend I have.. if she doesn't like it.. she makes sure that you know it. If you said it wrong.. she makes sure you know it.. but that is an AWESOME quality to have because I know she is going to set me straight. Cindy and I haven't known each other as long as the other ladies .. but we are growing closer each day.. we have shared a lot with each other.. mostly complaining about boys.. but, hey.. if you don't complain about boys.. what are you going to complain about.
Cindy is a best friend for sure.

Last but not least SARAH - my roomy. Sarah and i have really only been friends for about a year. I met Sarah through my ex - she dated his brother and I dated him. We had a rocky start to our relationship because we moved in together before we really knew each other... but, I think we have really began to work out the kinks. Sarah is the best friend to bitch with... because no matter if shes pissed or not.. she will give you heart when your bitching. She will be pissed at the guy even if it involved her or not. She is a true fighter for her friends. Also, Sarah and i share the same love for food, movies, beer, and boys.. so it is tons of fun sometimes.
Sarah is a best friend for sure.

Well ladies.. you have stolen the spotlight for today.. so don't expect it tomorrow :)

I love you guys.. and wouldn't be myself without you.

3 comments:

Roxanna said...

Thanks for thinking of me Jenn

Anonymous said...

Aww...Jenn...I love you too...! :)
We sure have been through a lot...

Shannon

Anonymous said...

I resemble that remark.