Friday, September 14, 2007

WHAT & HOW

Thomas The Fireman.. is a guy I met online. Yes, I've never done it before.. but I couldn't pass it up. I was on myspace one day probably leaving one of my friends some ridiculous comment, or possibly mystalking my ex boyfriend. (I like to see if he has any girls leave him comments, yep it is ridiculous). Anyhow, I get an email from this darling looking guy who looks like loads of fun. He has a truck, a motorcycle (Harley), a boat, a snake, friends, etc. The sexiest part of him, he's a fireman... yum! So, the email reads simple... "Hi there, I'm Thomas I'm from Stafford. What do you like to do for fun around here" etc. He was sweet too. So, I emailed him a few times and invited him to the movies on a double date with the roommate. We met and we got along and he was very attractive. So, to shorten this up.. we have been talking now for about 3 weeks maybe? We get along great and spend a bit of time together.
So, to the point..
WHAT and HOW?

What do I want from him? Well, I think I want a boyfriend.. but I'm not really at the point to mark my myspace as "in a relationship" status.
I do want to only hang out with him. I do want to see him all of the time. I do think of him everyday. I do talk to him on the phone everyday.

So.. the How?
How do I ask him what he wants out of this, without looking stupid?

I'm terrified. I'm scared he wants to be my boyfriend, because I'm not quite sure if I'm ready. I'm scared he will say.. "nothing, we are just hanging out" because then it is going to make me feel like I like him more than he likes me.

So.. what do I do? Let it be and see where it goes? I thought about that.. but I'm concerned that it would just continue on how it is.. and I would never be sure of where we stand.

Is it ok to be confused and not know what you want?

1 comment:

Roxanna said...

I think we have all been her at some point. Maybe you should give it a few more weeks and see if he brings it up, but I am sure whatever you do it will work out.