Friday, September 21, 2007

I said NO to the Breadstick

Why are some people really skinny and others are just damned overweight? Wait... Metabolism, that's right. So, my boss .. who is in her 40's - has a beautiful house, beautiful kids, rich boyfriends and yes.. she is like 5 '10 and a size 8. This woman sits directly across from me and she eats non-stop all day long... This is her day.. Breakfast - Mcdonalds or Arbys - Snack - Doritos and dip or chips and salsa - Lunch - steak subs, pizzas, speghetti, whatever she orders.. and then snacking later - she eats ice cream, cookies, more chips, etc. Then, she follows all of this down with soda.. and not the diet stuff.
How do I deal with the enemy? Yesterday, she was so kind as to offer me a breadstick. HOW NICE OF HER.. aaghh..
I turned it down though.. yes!