Monday, September 24, 2007

Does it Ever End?

Kevin is my ex. We dated 3.5 years and lived together 1.5 of those years. When we met, it was a fairytale relationship.. we were obsessed with each other. We were the type of love where your out in public and your so busy staring in each other's eyes that the people around you disappear.
Moving in together ruined us. We faught all the time and I became a mother more than a girlfriend. Not only that, I wanted to get engaged and he didn't. I figured 3.5 years.. damn, how long are we supposed to wait. Well, around NOV. of last year, Kevin and I had been fighting more than ever. I came home one day to be packing my stuff and moving out. (He wanted to move out, but there was no way for me to afford the place on my own.. so I moved back to my moms). Well, I was REALLY heartbroken.. I couldn't eat, couldn't sleep.. but Kevin made it ALL BETTER when he decided he wanted to continue dating. I figured.. at least I still have him. Well, this went on for about 6 months.. and it started getting serious again. We took vacations to his moms house in NC.. we were saying I love you.. and we were back together.. or so I thought. Well, one day we got into a fight over one of his "girlfriends" because he had went out with her all night and supposedly conveinantly left his phone on his truck overnight... well, being the "supposed" girlfriend I was I got upset. This was around July 5th I think.. it was the same week my grandmother passed away and my sister shipped out for her deployment.. lets just say it was one of the worst days of my life. Either way.. this guy just STOPPED talking to me.. ignored my calls etc. He finally had the nerve to break up with me over TEXT. Ignorant.. YES!!!
So, my question is.. When does it end? When does the pain go away.. I was SO in love and I just feel so crushed. I've met new guys.. like Thomas my fireman and some others.. and they help at the time.. but I just feel so "lost". Everything reminds me of him.. smells, food, clothes he bought me, songs, movies.. even some qualities Thomas has. Is there anything I can do to speed up this healing process? Seriously?
I need some help... because I'm tired of loving him.

7 comments:

Roxanna said...

Jenn, I really think time is the only thing that is going to make you feel better. You just have to keep your self busy while time passes.

Anonymous said...

Jenn, It will get better I promise and you will find a love so much stronger than what you had.
Right now take time for you...
You deserve it.

Shannon

Jenn M said...

Thanks guys. After going off the other night and having a break down.. I feel about 70 % better.. and your right. Time heals everything and it is just going to take a while.

Roxanna said...

haha I love being right haha

Anonymous said...

Well the other two already told what I was going to say. It will all be ok Jenn, there's other fish in the sea.

Jenn M said...

Yep.. and as I've talked to you all.. I only like fishing in dark waters.. LOL... LOL... LOL

Cristine said...

I don't know you very well but SERIOUSLY ... you would not want to spend the rest of your life with a guy who can't even break up with you in person ... that is CRAZY! You are cute and you will be fine ... don't sweat it! Have fun! Play with your fireman and whoever else ... you are young ... ENJOY! :)