Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm a Poser.

1. How old will you be in five years? 31
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My boss
3. How tall are you? 5'1”
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Losing weight
5. What's the last movie you saw in theaters? I am Mclovin! "super bad"
6. Who was the last person you called? My mom
7. Who was the last person to call you? Thomas
8. What was the last text message you received? from Sarah.. too long and inside jokeish
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? Thomas
10. Would you rather call or text? Text
11. Are you going to give out your cell number here? right here? no.. on the site.. maybe who knows
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Married
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? 2 days ago
14. When is the last time you saw your dad? 2 days ago
15. Have you ever been to a concert? yep
16. What are you wearing right now? jeans, sweatshirt (they keep it at like 65 in the office)
18. Where is your favorite place to be? Beach, WV, couch, bed
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? work
20. Africa-New Zealand-Japan? don't know.. never been to any
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? married and kids
22. Do you tan or burn? Tan
23. What did you fear as a child? my attick
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? Sarahs texts
25. How many TV's do you have in your house? 3
26. How big is your bed? Full
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? desktop
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? Usually
29. What color are your sheets? light green and jersey knit (best EVER)
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
31. what is your favorite season? Spring
32. What do you like about fall? Smells, atmosphere, Halloween, Thanksgiving
33. What do you like about winter? Hot chocolate, pots of chili, days off of work, doing the hammer dance on my balcony when it is icey, blankets and movies... snowed in
34. What do you like about the summer? tank tops, warm nights, summer breeze, marguaritas, flip flops / sandals, the beach, tans
35. What do you like about spring? My birthday, flowers blooming, being able to have the windows open, fresh air, long sleeves - short sleeves, first pair of capris and flip flops
45. What instant messenger service do you use? I don’t
46. How is your hair currently? pony tail
47. Are you wearing shoes? unfortunately
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? Usually none, but I've started dieting so about 8 - 10 per day
49. What do you drink in the morning? hot tea or water
50. Do you eat breakfast? yes, every morning
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? yes.. the one closest to the door
52. Do you know how to play poker? Yes
53. Do you like to cuddle? sometimes.. unless I'm sweaty then no
54. Do you like hugs or kisses? yep.. I love kissing especially.
55. Favorite TV show? Lost
56. Do you eat dinner out or at home more often? At home
57. What’s your favorite restaurant? Ruby Tuesdays or Carlos O Kellys
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Yes.
59. Do you want kids? Yes.
60. Have you ever been to a live television show taping? yes
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yes.
62. Have you ever ridden in a fire truck? Nope but I've ridden a fireman does that count LOL (sorry for the graphic nature, but I couldn't resist)
63. Do you prefer the ocean or a pool? pool by the ocean
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? aisle.. I get sick with the window seat
65. Do you know how to drive a stick? yes
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? clothes and food
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? yes.. my diamond earrings
68. Do you wish on 11:11? sometimes..
69. Do you get easily embarrassed? not really
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? no.. not enough room
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? Can't touch this.. MC Hammer
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? my mom has my very 1st outfit.. aww.. and my daughter will be wearing that very first outfit when she is born in 2045.
74. What orange object is closest to you right now? scissors
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? yes.. I'm usually walking around the kitchen or getting stuff in order for work or bed or wherever I'm going
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? open usually.. it is sometimes too full to close it lol.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? big bear. it would be quick and easy
78. Do you have a car? yep
79. Are you driving? Right now? yes.. right now I've taken my desktop computer with me on a road trip. Of course not
80. Do you pump your own gas? Yes
81. Can you change the oil on a car? No
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? no
83. Have you ever ran out of gas while in a car? Yes.. but to be fair, I was parking.
84. What is your usual bedtime? 11:30 - 12:30
85. What was the last book you read? none.. I hate reading
86. Do you read the newspaper? yes.. online though
87. Do you read magazines? Yes.
89. What do you fear most? being alone and never having a family
90. Do you dance in the car? yes sometimes
91. What radio station did you last listen to? B101.5
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? don't have a picture frame closest to me.. but, the closest picture is my best friend shannon's daughter Kendall
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? calories of something
94. What is your favorite candle scent? I have 2 - Grapefruit and fresh linen
95. What is your favorite board game? Scattegories
96. What school are you going to and when does it start? no school for me. I should go back though
97. What is your most missed memory in middle school and or high school? parties and school lunch.. yum
98. Who was your favorite teacher in middle/high school? Ms. Blalock. She cracked me up
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? 2 days
100. Who was the last person to give you butterflies? My fireman.. yep, last night.. STrange.

No comments: