Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm better now

SO... everything worked out in my favor reguarding my insurance delay.
I got my birth control and I owe the Dr.s office absolutely nothing. Some person forgot to do their job and leave a note on the computer that said "paid in full".

I joined jazzercise last night. My friend Cindy and I bonded back in the day by going to jazzercise together... and she has been going since February and she looks fantastic. She's been bugging me and bugging me to come back.. so I'M BACK :) Most people view jazzercise as "old lady workouts". Let me tell you... YOUR WRONG! I love jazzercise because it is mostly women. (you will see a husband drug to the class maybe 1 time a week). I also love the music and the routines are FUN! I sweat so bad that it looks like I jumped in a pool. They also offer other classes, like step and sculpting. If your a woman looking to get in shape.... I recommend at least 1 class... give it a try.

Tonight is biggest loser FredVegas. I'm psyched. I have a few things to share with the ladies.. such as some really neato websites I've found.. and my love for jazzercise.

Either way.. it has began!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We "bonded" back in the "day" over "jazzercise". I had no idea. :)

Jenn M said...

haha.. I thought so! Well, I could say we bonded over PDS, but I'd rather not.