Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's my first time... ooh

This is my very first blog. Yep, I have no idea what I'm doing but hey.. I'm going to give it a shot.
I have joined the blog spot for 2 reasons...
1. I am so bored at work and they cut off my myspace.
2. I am going to be joining The Biggest Loser FredVegas... and I need a blog account to share my thoughts, ideas, and recipes...

So, even though I joined for only these 2 reasons, I'm not going to half ass. I'm going to give my blog readers interesting things to read.. and give myself interesting shit to do :)

So, here goes..

My name is Jennifer, but I go by Jenn. I am 26 years old. Born and mostly raised in Charleston, WV. (15 years) and moved to Virginia and have lived here since.
I have 0 boyfriends, 0 husbands, 0 ex-husbands, 0 children, 0 pets, and 1 roommate. So, you think my life would be completely boring? Nah.. not at all. I'm sure in future blogs, you will be cracking up at some of the stuff I do to occupy my time. Oh, and I'm not shy... I will share everything... with you.. and I do mean everything. I pay attention to detail.

So, to give you some ideas of what I'll be moaning and groaning about...

I am on my 5th day of no smoking. I have been a smoker since the age of 18. So that is 8 years, and wow they have gone by fast. I've quit and started and quit and started, just like every smoker out there. You know it is horrible for you, but you do it anyways. You wish you would have never started, but it is too late. Well, it is NOT too late for me. I'm done, put a fork in me!


Also, I am dieting and starting to exercise more. Ex-smokers tend to gain about 10 lbs when they quit smoking, I would prefer to not. So, I am going to mostly watch my calories and stick to exercising at least 4 times a week, moderate to vigorous 30 minutes - 1 hour.

So, I'm going to be a complete bitch to say the least :)

Sorry to all my friends who are going to have to come in contact with me during the next 8 weeks or however long it may take.

3 comments:

Roxanna said...

Welcome to the world of Blog haha I am so glad that you have a blog now we just need to get Shannon in on this.

girlysmack said...

Good for you quitting smoking. It may be difficult, but you will feel so much better! And probably smell better, too, haha!

Jenn M said...

I do smell better !!!!!

Also, my mouth tastes clean.. like I've had entirely too much Orbits Gum.. lol j/k (I wish).


And Thank you ladies