Thursday, April 16, 2009

Best Friends

I'm thankful I have all of you :) I just had a bad day yesterday.. a real bad day. I've had a ton on my mind, a new job position at work with A LOT of responsibilities and then I have moving and my boyfriend and just too many things running through my mind.

I relaxed last night and I thought about a lot of things. I've decided I'm going with the flow. I'm going to let life take me where it takes me. Again, sounds so weak.. but I'm tired of being responsibile. Of course, I'm going to pay my bills and I'm going to be an adult still.. but I'm not going to worry about all the small details of my life. I'm tired of worrying.

Also, I'm going to make an attempt to see a Dr. soon and try to get on some anxiety meds.

2 comments:

CindyLou said...

Yeah yeah yeah, you owe me money biatch!

Anonymous said...

I can't count the number of bad days I've had and you and Roxanna have seen me through all of them.
I'm trying to be as good a friend to you as you have been to me all these years. Thats what friends are for.

Shannon