Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I am so confused

I really hope my boyfriend doesn't read my blog. If he does, I'm sorry.. but I just have to get this off my chest.

So, I confronted him today about the baby situation. How, even though I want a baby, I don't think it is a good idea. I would like to spend more time getting to know him. I mean, literally I didn't know he wanted a baby, which means i know nothing about him. He and I haven't spent more than 2 days at a time together. If we were "individually" thinking about this, sure a child would be cool. However, as a "couple", I don't think it is a great idea. He and I just don't know enough about each other, we've never lived together and technically haven't lived in the same city much. I told him how I wanted to get to know each other better and how I wanted to get engaged, get married and plan a family.

You know what he said to me, That love, engagement, marriage.. it's all fairytale.

Well, you know what.. Thats my fucking fairytale

No comments: