Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lynchburg

What's the big deal if I did move? It would not change my relationship with any of my friends the slightest. I do not see any friend during the week anyhow. I see everyone I know every other weekend.
If I wanted to give it all up and go chase love.. (God that is gay) .. why should i not? Is it practical.. absolutely not.
BUT, what if this was my 1 shot at having a husband and a family? I want kids. sure, I play the role of the independent, working girl. I don't want that for the rest of my life. I want someone to share my life with.. a partner.

Im not moving to lynchburg next week. Dave and I haven't even truthfully talked about it.. but within the year.. this decision may come up and i just don't want to be stuck somewhere.

As for buying a house.. I am not ready to face it.. emotionally, financially or physically. I don't know if I want to be permanent somewhere.

I'm having a melt down because I'm a psychotic mess. I'm going to call a Dr. and tell him to prescribe me some pills to make me rational and unemotional.

I almost cried at work. I wanted to cry last night. I will probably cry tonight.

I almost feel dumb even talking about it

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you by giving you my opinion. I just don't want to see you get hurt. If you really thought it out and decided to move I would be right beside you, you know that.
I want you to be happy and whatever that is I will always support you. Seriously, I didn't mean to upset you. Also you are not alone I too have been crying a lot lately. We need to hang out soon.

Shannon

CindyLou said...

You gotta do what's gonna make you happy. Just don't put all your eggs in one basket and count your chickens before they hatch ya know? I know you want a husband and kids, but what happens when you get that and you're still not happy? You gotta work on yourself before you can move forward. Easier said than done I know.

Roxanna said...

Jenn I am so sorry you are going through such a hard time. I wish there was something I could say that would make you feel better.