Monday, April 13, 2009

Cliff Hanger

Is what I'm going to nickname the house I saw on Saturday. The house was amazing. Would have been perfect size, nice bathrooms, everything... HOWEVER.. This house was literally on the side of a mountain. The house also had no deck. I opened up the kitchen door and feared for my life. The back and side of the house was literally, hanging on the mountain side. I'd have to be hooked up to bungee cords in order to mow the grass.


HOWEVER, I found a beautiful 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath townhouse in Heather Hills that I will be putting an offer on tonight. The townhouse already has an offer on it, but I believe my offer of 145,000 will be higher and hopefully I will out bid them and get the townhouse.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats Jenn! :) Let me know how it goes...you would be right down the street!

CindyLou said...

You cutthroat bitch!