Monday, October 8, 2007

Dreams

I had the craziest dream last night.

I was with my dad, mom, and sister standing outside of the bowling alley. It was dark, cold and rainy and my car was missing. Guess what.. my ex boyfriend Kevin had taken my van and was out driving drunk. I was calling his cell phone and cussing and screaming for him to get the car back to the bowling alley because we wanted to go home. He was completely ignoring me and was drunk out of his mind driving my car. I was T totally Pissed at this point.
He never came back with the car.. but my alarm went off so I woke up.

I decided to research this dream... this is what I came up with......

Abandonment To dream that you are abandoned, suggests that it is time to leave behind past feelings and characteristics that are hindering your own growth. Let go of your old attitudes. A more direct and literal interpretation of this dream is that you have a fear of being deserted, abandoned, or even betrayed. Do you feel that people are neglecting your feelings??
Dreaming that you are abandoned, may stem from a recent loss or a fear of losing a loved one. The fear of abandonment may manifest itself into your dream and is part of the healing process of dealing with losing a loved one. It may also stem from unresolved feelings or problems from childhood.
To abandon others in your dream, suggests that you are overwhelmed by the problems and decisions in your life.

Rain To dream that you get wet from the rain, signifies that you will soon be cleansed from your troubles and problems. Rain also symbolizes fertility and renewal.
To see and hear rain falling, symbolizes forgiveness and grace.
To dream that you are watching the rain from a window, indicates that spiritual ideas and insights are being brought to you awareness. It may also symbolize fortune and love.
To hear the tapping of the rain on the roof, denotes spiritual ideas and blessings coming to mind. It may also suggests that you will receive much joy from your home life.

Drunk Driving To dream that you are driving drunk, indicates that your life is out of control. Some relationship or somebody is dominating you.

Family To see your own family in your dream, represents security, warmth and love. Consider also the significance of a particular family member or the relationship you have with them.

If you look at all of these - it shows that I'm working to get over my ex.. weird

1 comment:

Roxanna said...

Yeah that is pretty crazy