Friday, October 5, 2007

I Thanked God Today...

I am not scared to talk about religion. Honestly, I don't know what I believe. I don't know if there is a God, a Jesus, a Bible, etc.. but I do know one thing.... I believe in Fate.

Around April of this year, I fell in love with one of my cousin's friends. His name was Dee and he had the body of a God. I only made out with him one time. Other than that, he was an arrogant jerk. He flirted with me though.. and it made me fall hard. I was a little upset that he and I had exchanged a night of "passion" I guess.. .. I didn't go all the way if that is what your thinking.. Anyhow, back on the subject.. This guy was flirty and hard to get and you know all girls want that. Well, I really liked him but it didn't work out. He got back with his ex - girlfriend.. and that was that.

Dee passed away this Saturday of a motorcycle accident. I went to his funeral today and all I could think about is how God took care of me. I'm so lucky that Dee didn't like me. I watched his girlfriend as she sat there heartbroken and I prayed to God and said.. "Thank You God.. for not giving me everything I ask for".

RIP Dee and keep Dee's family and fiance in your prayers.

No comments: