Sunday, October 7, 2007

Must be 18 or older to read this blog

Let me tell you about one of the most mortifying nights I've ever had in my life.

Picture this... Saturday night, weather is beautiful.. .. I'm with my ex boyfriend.. who I've been crushing on for a while. Steaks are on the grill... wine is poured drank and re poured.. we light a candle.. listen to some music and enjoy dinner.
After dinner.. we continued drinking wine and played a game of "who knows Lost better".. we quizzed each other on the show.. Winner - gets a back run. (my idea.. I was all about getting physical and I figured it would ignite the flame.. if you know what I mean).. so, well.. I lost so I rubbed his back.. then, after finishing.. he rubbed mine as well. (I think he just wanted to touch me)... well, all of the sudden after about 3 glasses of wine and 2 beers, I was well... let's just say .. DRUNK. So, somehow we made it upstairs .. "I have no idea how I got upstairs.. I could have crawled who knows".. so we get upstairs and I'm laying in his bed. I'm like.. finally, I've been going out with this guy for about 3 months now and it has remained on a strictly flirting friends level.. so here I am in his bed. Oh, I forgot to tell you.. I dated this guy about 5 years ago and he was the 2nd guy I ever slept with.. so it was WEIRD. So, we start kissing and talking.. and guess what..
Off to the bathroom I run to puke the entire night. I sobered up just long enough to have some completely meaningless sex .. which, I wasn't planning on having. I waited and waited for something to be special and alcohol went and excuse me Fucked it up. LOL! Well, we did what we did and back to puking I go. I was so humiliated. He burst into the bathroom as I'm there in nothing but underwear puking my guts out.. and he's like.. Oh my Jenn, are you ok? I'm like.. NO and get out!!! So, this guy goes and gets me some bread... not just any bread, an "onion bagel" gross!!! You don't eat onion bagels when your puking.. so, I took one bite of the onion bagel and back to the bathroom I run again.
Well, finally after passing out.. I woke up the next morning and had to look him in the eye. He says to me.. "would you like a glass of wine" .. I moaned and apologized for being such a lush the night before.. but, I guess that is just how it goes. .. how Fucking Embarrassing

5 comments:

CindyLou said...

LOL @ the onion bagel.


p.s. you are a ho-bag. love ya!

Jenn M said...

Well.. I don't really view it as being a ho-bag considering I'm not really adding a number. I've already slept with him..

I view it as... "history" lol :)

Roxanna said...

I love you Jenn and I love your life

CindyLou said...

If it's been over 2 years since you slept with someone, then you have to count them again. Those are the rules, I swear I didn't make that up.

Jenn M said...

Well.. I guess I slept with him again.. because it has been about 5 years since I've slept with him.. LOL. It was soooo weird....