Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Pictures Posted

If you look to the right.. you will see I've posted some photos. If you look at the top photo - this is Enrique Iglesias. I've loved him ever since he performed "Hero" during the 911 Telethon. If it weren't for that stupid bitch Anna K... he and I would probably be married. I'm assuming he likes blondes that barely know how to play tennis though.
My next picture represents my life at this very moment. Heartbroken. I've never felt this way before.. but I will tell you, I've never felt so "alive". My feelings are so strong towards everyone and everything..
The last picture, Mark Walberg... he is my other favorite love. I've loved him since the movie "FEAR" which he was so damn sexy.

So, theres a look at just a few of my loves. More to come on future blogs :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love me some Marky Mark....;)

Shannon

Retainer Girl said...

OMG, I love Mark Wahlberg!

Jenn M said...

I think everyone loves Mark W. How can you not? My favorite is his sweet soft voice. .. I wish he would whisper in my ear. He could say anything.. like, Jenn I just shit my pants... and I would still love him LMAO!!

CindyLou said...

I don't love Marky Mark, so there.