Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just Talk

I don't have anything of importance to write about today.. so I'm just going to ramble about nothing...

So, I had a gyno appt. this morning. Seemed to go well. I found out I have low blood pressure (I'm assuming that is good) and that I have a beautiful neclace (lol). I had gyno appts. I feel that you should have your appt. your cells should be sent to the lab "right then and there" and you should get your results back immediately. Waiting really sucks! I imagine so many bad things going through my head while I wait those 2 weeks or however long you wait?? My last pap went just fine, so I don't know why I'm freaking.... I just am.

2nd - lets talk about bad drivers. I encountered quite a few of those today. So, I'm driving down Rt. 1 after my appt. on my way to work. Theres a sign that says.... left lane closed ahead, be prepared to stop. At this point, I get in the right lane. (of course, knowing that it is going to be closed up ahead.. I learned to read in 1st grade). Well, do you want to know where all of the traffic comes from? It comes from idiots who drive all the way up to the flashing sign (where you absolutely must get over because the sign that is flashing is blocking the road). Now, my question is ..."hoping that one of my readers is this person". Why in the hell don't you get over when the sign tells you to get over? I mean, do you realize that your causing more traffic by having to cut people off, or wait in the left lane until some really pissed off person in the right lane has to let you over.... My opinion, when the sign says the left lane is closed ahead... get your ass in the right lane immediately!!!

Ok.. last but not least.. I have a date tonight. Yes, a real date. His name is Chris. He is kind of short.. kind of dorky but he is pretty good looking. I met him through my ex boyfriends best friend. (make sense, probably not) anyhow... Chris and I somehow exchanged #'s (I have no idea when, probably a drunk night at the bar).. So, we are going to the movies tonight. I think we are going to see "the heartbreak kid" - ben stiller? I'm hearing from people around me that it is pretty funny.. so I'm excited. I'm excited to go on a date. Usually, I feel nervous.. but I think after the gyno appt. - nothing can make me nervous today. lol.
I'll be sure to update you tomorrow on my date. :) X your fingers and wish me luck!!!

5 comments:

CindyLou said...

I hope you brought the speculum home so that later your date can inspect your cervix, and then your whole day will come full circle.

Roxanna said...

lol cindy is crazy....I hope that you have fun tonight : )

Jenn M said...

Yeah right... I'm taking this one slow.. he's only going to be inspecting my beautiful smile.. LOL

CindyLou said...

oh yeah, where did you meet this lose- I mean lovely young man?

Jenn M said...

I met him through Paul (kevin's friend). I actually met him while I was dating Kevin.